Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Three Minute Face

Enjoy this short video demonstration on a quick and easy three minute make-up routine.



Products

Virtual Illusion Makeup Primer

Mineral Powder Foundation SPF 15

Eye Shadow in Linen, Smudge and Petal

Virtual Illusion Dual Volume Mascara inBlack/Brown

10-Piece Precision Brush Set


Did you know, during the month of July, Arbonne is paying for you to become a Preferred Client? Tell me more, you say? Well, it's only the greatest thing ever! Preferred Clients receive a 20% discount and their own login and id to shop online anytime they want. It's truly fab and I'd be happy to tell you more.


Have a beautiful day!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Angie,

    Excellent video. Not only do I have renewed faith that "getting my face on" in the morning doesn't have to take a lot of my time, but you've also given me a useful minimum make-up look to go for. Thanks for the tips! Sonya

    ReplyDelete