Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Repurposed Over the Door Shoe Organizer

I'm quite the organizer, my can goods are faced and sorted in the pantry like you would see in the super market, my linen closet towels are folded in thirds with the open end facing toward the back of the closet and the list goes on. These things make me happy.

From time to time friends ask me for tips on staying organized. Recently, my gal pal Katie, otherwise known as Katie the Romance Lady, was bemoaning her transport, setup and break down routine for all of her, eh hem, bedroom accessories. We were brainstorming some solutions and I suggested an over the door shoe rack organizer. You know, the kind you find at Target for $12.99. It's worked out quite perfectly for general storage and decreased her set up and break down time for shows. Take a moment and just visualize an entire door covered with all of those, eh hem, bedroom accessories showcased in their clear plastic pouches.

Katie is so thankful for this idea that she is giving away an exclusive, limited edition, dual action vibrator. Yes, the Summer Lovin will be given away on July 31st to one lucky individual.


Here's how to enter:
Follow my blog - 1 entry
Follow me on Twitter - 1 entry
Follow Katie's blog - 1 entry
Follow Katie on Twitter - 1 entry
Book a party with Katie in July - 5 entries
Book a party with Katie in August - 3 entries

Do any number of these items and come back here to post a comment to let me know what you did. The winner will be selected via a random number generator on July 31st. Now get to it and tell your friends!

By the way, you have to be 18 or older to win this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment