Thursday, July 9, 2009

The New Pick Me Up

Red Bull, Rock Star, fill in the blank with your energy drink of the day. What's mine you ask? I'm so glad you did! Well, I've been a Starbucks fan for quite sometime but can't always run out for my usual triple venti, four Raw sugar cappuccino. Enter my new passion, Fizz Tabs.

I've been enjoying the energy boost from the Fizz Tabs for quite sometime but honestly didn't savor the flavor like my coffee treat. I was sharing this with my upline at a brainstorming session last night and she said, mix 1/2 tab pomegranate with 1/2 tab citrus splash. She was right (of course) - it was delish.

I'm now enjoying the flavor and the energy boost without all of the extra sugar found in your usual energy drinks. Tell me your favorite pick me up trick and if you'd like, I'll send you samples of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment